Tuesday, March 15, 2005

back... or am i?

hmm quiet... that's been the status of my blog in the previous few days
why? i have no answer myself... probably have been bored to write as i do that at work as well...
hmm... thats not reason enough i know... especially editing writing of boring techies who cant tell the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'!
well that apart its been pretty 'upbeat' here my life hehe
ok those who didn't get that, which would mean all but sowmya and remote chances of her reading my blog... upbeat is the name of the performing arts special we at work are having ... been busy coordinating with junta for workshops for those... hmm met interesting folks to say the least! some cute 'uns, some otherwise, some boring 'uns, some interestin, some lets say complete turn offs hahaha... funny they're all still group together under the macro classification of 'homo sapiens' hehe
oooh this reminds me of a joey joke! *with a serious contemplative face* "so tell me were the homo sapiens really HOMOS for them to go extinct' hahaha

so its been ages since i wrote poetry so hmm let me try my ever failing hand at it!

you
so distinct from me
you
so different from i
you
the stranger in the dark
you
the one that cluthes my palm
you
that seem so distant from me
you
yet so near to me
you
that i love so much
you
the one with the caring touch
you
the light guiding my path
you
the one to calm my wrath
you
the ultimate solace of my insecurity
you
my cover in times of adversity
you
i need i want i crave
you
i cry out aloud
WHERE ARE YOU?

sorry for the soppy post :) but lifes like that

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger L*J said...

So wats the difference b/w lose and loose? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home