Friday, February 25, 2005

LOL


bsb?! Posted by Hello


hahahaha i found this oldddd thingie i'd done during indias tour to australia! lmao! couldn't but resist sharing this! i died laughin at myself

We are on fire
Our one desire
Is to hammer the Aussies
When we play games our natural way

But we are two worlds apart
Living down Under is Aussies Hearth
When we all say
When we play games our natural way

CHORUS

Tell me why
Critics are nothing but a headache
Tell me why
Their opinions are a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
Indians don’t know how to play


Am I your fire
Against your wild desire
Yes I know it's too late
Brett Lee I want it that way


Now I can see that you’ve fallen apart
From the way your game used to be, yeah
No matter the distance or your pace
I want you to know that
Deep down inside of me

I am on fire
Its runs I desire
I am, I am, I am, I am
Don’t wanna hear you say

Ain't nothin' but a headache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Whenever I hear you say
And I mean never ever hear you say
Indians don’t know how to play.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jax said...

yo man yo!!
way to go go go!!
i am the ugly rapper in the middle of the song:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home