Monday, February 21, 2005

of turning 22

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say

Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

hmmm not something u'd hear someone is listening to, especially on their eve of their budday! but hmm... when i'm branded a pessimistic person who borders morbidity and am soon being renamed 'all gore' hmm it doesnt sound surprisin comin from me does it :)

well what does a birthday anyway imply... another step closer to that ultimate day... or another year well lived... hmmm that you can imply according to your thinkin... half full glass half empty glass your take

but lately why am i turning into this pholisophical geek beats me... and can you believe it! this past weekend was one without partying and any of my usual weekendish activities *shocked* and even better me stayed home! whoa! isnt that something... this led me to even venturing a step further to like swear off everything indefinitely... what? you're raisin that cynical eyebrow again?! no i am not kidding :) a positive note it is? i dont know... but yes it does leave me a tad happier :)

what is the use of mary jane anyway... she doesnt get me high any more... is this some kinda nirvana in this forte? i really dont know but yes why take her when shes useless... contemplations were on to moving to higher friends to partner my misery... but i've been thru quite a few and believe it or not... i got terrified with some of them :) well it leaves me completely spooked... something like what i can only associate to watchin requiem for a dream that night all high

how long will i stay this way... how long i side with dismay... how long will in this grey i lay... well as that favorite cliche of all goes... only time can tell and hehehe just to break this serious note till then sanity can go to hell :)

6 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Hye Ssssuuu, its too early to be so pessimistic about life daaaa.
I thought u will be very happy to have found 'amajjing' friends like us, atleast one reason to be happy gal, now smile maaadi
... c'mon baby one more time [;)]

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jammy said...

The game of life may be hard
But having fun isn't barred
u might loose it in the end
But why not identify the light at every bend
Till the loosing card u'll someday lay,
It's time to enjoy the play

Suicide might be painless
But it's all cowardliness
128 ppl reach the wimbledon town
When only 1 could take the crown
It's all about the spirit one can say
That moves us to stay and fight another day

...Another thought from the poetic soul ;)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sue said...

hahah lyn! yep sure mez celebratin for the fact i found u guyz!

and jammy jammy jammy! u'r too cool machan! yenna kavidhai soooper!!
:) i shall take the hint and look at the brighter side

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger amrita said...

Hey su,
Just twenty two,
U got years to live,
And loads to do..

Look at me,
Five yrs to be thirty,
doesnt matter how many yrs i've lived,
life's still a big party..

hehehe!!i know it sounds real corny..what to do,the poetess had taken over..happens when u have a MPD problem..lol

amrita

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jammy said...

Sun in such good Tamizh? Now I've seen everything :))
Vazhga vaLamudan

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Hey su,
Just twenty two,
U got years to live,
And loads to do..

Look at me,
Four yrs to be thirty,
doesnt matter how many yrs i've lived,
life's still a big party..

heyyyy look amrita flicked my lines even before i wrote them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home