a hilarious forward in quite a while :)
The Washington Post Style section runs a contest every year where they want readers to combine two "real" words into a third word and then provide a definition for that new word.
These were some of the winners this year.
Stick with it, some of these are hilarious...
1. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
2. Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
3. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
4. Giraffiti (n): Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.5. Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
(hahaha! i lou this one)
6. Inoculatte (v): To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
7. Hipatitis B! (n): Terminal coolness.
8. Osteopornosis (n): A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)
9. Karmageddon (n): It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
10. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.11. Glibido (v): All talk and no action.
12. Dopeler Effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
13. Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
14. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
15. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a grub in the fruit you're eating.
And the pick of the literature:
16. Ignoranus (n): A person who's both stupid and an a**h***
bliss... dontcha agree?!
- Less workload
- Off office at 4:00 pm
- Hit Mojo at 4:30 pm
- Play music of my choice for two hours :) just me, beer and music!
- Walk out at 8:00 pm
- Meet a good *read GOOD* friend
- Talk, yakkity yak non ishtop
- 12 midnight sit with Doors Floyd et al with that special friend :)
- Little nothings, special somethings, exciting everythings...
- A little bit of that, a little bit of this, a little bit of him and a little bit of me (hehe!)
- See the sunrise in that happy mood...
- Good English breakfast with happy Bob Marley music
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Isn't that life?