Sunday, November 27, 2005

To relationship!

I can’t let you burn me up nor can I resist. No mere human can not stand in a fire and not be consumed.
- A S Byatt in Possession

Wow! I mean those lines absolutely define human emotion, when it comes to relationship.

Of late, relationship be it of marriage, dating or anything else of the likes, is what most people around me have been talking of. Kinda nice, spooky, scary, interesting, boring, yada yada! I mean relationships go through all kinds of phases, and likewise is the case of different people around me.

Well, this one is to you, the human emotion rather necessity of being wanted and of wanting. Without you I don't think, if not for all, I at least, wouldn't have survived till today! :)

6 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Oh booooi laaaav is in the air :p


PS: I think for some strange reason, Jax knows who ur talking abt :)

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Jax does??

btw i aint talkin bout anyone lol!

hehe this is my tribute to the need for need :)

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Akshay said...

I think you have been very articulate in your last paragraph. Pat yourself on the back. And it goes through different phases is true, some relationships are so nice that it gets better by the day in terms of faith and respect :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Jax said...

Who is it?? Is it a friend of mine? Who is it?? Is it my brother??? :D

Su, pray tell us whose fire you are consumed by!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't put so much arbit senti... very unlike you...

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

relationship???!!?? whats it like?
-Marvin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home