Thursday, February 23, 2006

strangers ... not at all...

A new place, new people, new city, everything new... and what's more phust budday away from home ever! Well that and my 'i'm growin old' sulkin' had me wondering how this day'd be...

Well... the fact that I'm smiling and typin this, is an indication of what its been alright...

12 pm sharp well not exactly, but a few mins later... the whole setta junta from Bangalore... I mean my colleagues from Mid Day... junta I know just a few days from surprised me with cake, singing and the likes... me made a rather tactless and bland budday speech, but hey! was a looottta fun! :) took pix and all...

Then around 12:45 old man Salil, who shares his budday with me and is 10 yrs older than me, called me to Kala Ghoda, which is 15 mins away from where I lives... I is thrilled... Get there with Kavya, who very mummy-like says I'll join you mainly cuz its this late... hehe :) had a fun time... stayed for 45 mins... junta sang and all here again...

Then phone calls et al ... needless to mention...

Just now back after a 1 hr table session with me future boss.

And the day is just half over...

Here's a happy start to a year ...

and yes... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm gettin older :'(

7 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Happy Bathadaaaaaaaaai gal.
Sorry couldnt call, somethings wrong with my phone. Anyways aaahsum to know u had a great start to this new year. I hope the rest is just as awesome.
Good luck and take care


Have a Holy Cow for me ... muwaaaaaaaah

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oyee u r not getting older . . . .

and remember our club wow

I myself have got tonnes of calls frm ppl on the advice for not eating chicken and egg hehe

Had steamed chicken Momos YDay lol

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Shantanu Bhadoria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Belated Happy Bday . . . We r not missing on the treat and will be at the airport or staion to take it when u return lol

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.
wine. wine.
for the love of God remember that word.
i know im chanting it.
considering im due to turn a year oler soon.

ulp.
ack.

all my lo(u)ve.
you know who i am. nudge.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b'day sunu...hope you have a great time ahead...lots of happiness, lots of laughter and lots of bfs:)...
Talking about new places and new friends, it's always nice to know people who don't come in packages...For the reason as simple as something like - you sometimes feel like talking to a total stranger about how disgusted or frustrated you are and then not see him ever after...

-Blog stalker.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger her said...

Hey

Happy Birthday..Dunno how late I am..have fun! But let me tell you aging is in the mind..so stay young! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home