Monday, November 29, 2004

Musings

a cup of coffee
a book to read
a sudden spark
give my thought a lead
i begin writing
with an excited tone
to get cut off thought
by a ringing phone
oh! is this boredom
or something more
i really dont know
but my minds gone obscure
i write and write
to my greatest delight
i rhyme and rhyme
with all my might
a sudden whiff of aromas
from the canteen side
make my thoughts go vary
and my writing goes for a ride
joyous and merry
i head canteen-wards
oh look oh look oh look
i'm actually coining new english words!
i get back to see
what more can i pen
confused i cant recall
my thought process went haywire when
so i decide this is enough
i should put a full stop
as scratching the head for the lost idea
should not make me go over the top!

3 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Jax said...

wah ustaad wah!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ubermensch said...

first time here
came via orkut,
seems u r on a poetry crusade shall come back later.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Sue said...

haha thanx jax
hehe that rhymed
oh well i'm a poet
and i do know it :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home