Tuesday, February 21, 2006

live from mumbai

10 days already! Mumbai, new job and new place all seem to be fun...

Much unlike the previous one, this place is soooo different! And damn! I sure do miss Wipro... ! How much I louved the place, I only find out now... The organized corporate envionment versus the you're your own master kinda set up here. Damn, I only realize what a corporate sucker I've become! Unbelievable, the way life can change... I mean, I just don't understand how I took so much time to adjust to a routine like this! (hehe!)

Annnyways I aint cribbing... Exciting the new life promises to be... And (hehe!) little did I expect I could fit in so well into business journalism ... well aint settled yet... but sure shall get there :)

Ah, the blog shall be cut short as woik beckons... More on Mumbai madness... hopefully sooner than later!


PS - All you worried junta smsing / calling me... I wont, I repeat, WONT, eat chicken and eggs ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Hey Su. Dont eat chicken and eggs, unless its heated to 700 degrees in an inert atmosphere. When are you moving back to Blore?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Sue said...

LOL you guys... wont eat em dontcha worry...

I is returning to Bangalore only next month end... that's March 27th!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Dalton said...

If worms can eat whatever it is that they eat, and chickens can eat worms, why can't human beings eat chickens?

-Dalton
http://powerfulideas.iblogs.com/tag/how-it-all-began/cherished-moments-forever/
(Pls click on 'HOME' to override errors on page.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home