Thursday, December 29, 2005

after bleep bleep bleep songs

well yeah...
suddenly my blog after this might have to have PG 21 rating ;)

well yeah coming to the original point... had this convo with a pal on after the bleep bleep bleep feelings and songs that could probably work towards enhancing those happy moments... okay for the ignoranuses i mean the *** word ;)....


here is a list

- I've got the power (a la bruce almighty ishtyle)
- Wish you were here
- (dont kill me) My dil goes hmmm (from the hindi flick Salaam Namaste)
- Coming back to life
- Unchained melody
- Come away with me
- I want to hold your hand :):):)

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Oh WTF woman, now onwards stop denying all my allegations about Hose n Holycow. Can you be anymore subtle?
tch tch tch, shame on all your shiny parts!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Sue said...

oi i aint refering to anything in particular... these are to all those hoses me knows! hahahaha!

damn that comin from me scandalized me myself!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!! marvin is back...was all in the blues...but now he promises to bug the hell outta you:)
some more,
"Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man"
"13 - Chris Beburgh - Lady in Red"
"Louis Armstrong With Kenny G - What A Wonderful World"
"Dave Matthews Band & Neil Young- All Along The Watchtower"
:)))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home