Saturday, January 28, 2006

To good memories...

A Professor of mine, in my first day of college, in my sociology class, told us, ‘The only constant thing in life is change.’ Ironies apart, this probably is the simplest truth we’d find in life. Change, inevitable and unavoidable, is something we grow up learning to accept and get accustomed to!

Life brings me at one such fork, where I need to explore one such path unexplored. With fond memories, a smile in my heart and, most importantly, a truckload of friends (literally!), I will be moving on for a tryst with the more primitive media form, i.e. print, and will be bidding adieu (cliché!) to Wipro...

A year and a half almost and the mean corporate world has been a real good pal to me! Had some of the most cherishable memories and made some of the best pals! I've definitely learnt to see things differently, much like how a kindergarten treats an toddler! I've had junta holding me by the hand and guiding me thru-out! Sigh! It sure is going to be a drastic change, not having these people around, not travelling on those treacherous paths of Sarjapur Road, the long waits near BTM water tank and Silk Board courtesy Bangalore's traffic... And most importantly that homely office in that godforsaken village Doddakanelli!

Well... as the cliche goes... life has to move on and me as well...

Here's a toast to all those good memories! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Cheers babes, good luck to you all the way :)

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Labakku Das said...

weeping and rohing that u r leaving wipro? :P
Anyways this means reduced time on orkut
Neways all the best for the new but primitive job! :)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Arvind said...

heylo ! long time :-)

leaving wipro huh ? meaning you'll blog more ?:-) .. making aliving outta blogging aint a bad idea ;-) ..

have fun man .. i cam to blog .. and that the only time i chk out others blogs .. thot will drop in and say hi :-)

have fun ! and Good luck :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home