Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reduced to a photo
Loose words of wisdom
Sympathy overflowing
But all for a few moments
Life moves on they claim
Bah! Isn't that cold?
Isnt that inhuman??
Or am I just juvenile
And can't accept life
Or the end of it...
Is it really the end of it?
What next I question
Almost childlike it feels
But wasn't I his child?
Wasn't this feeling natural?
Lost amidst religious duties
Hidden among familial ties
There slowly sinks a memory
There slowly fades a memory
Is this fair? Is it? Is it?
Please don't be so cruel world
This I say, is definitely
Not matter of fact...
Grandpa I miss you...
Grandpa I'll always love you...

2 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Rajendu Choubisa said...

Very touching .... reminded me of the day when I got the bad call from my home about my grand pa ...

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Sorry about your Grandad, gal.
[big bear huggie]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home