Saturday, August 27, 2005

My life My Movie!

Hehehe Sameer got me doing this pretty good TP kinda test on who's gonna do my film ... seems my life is gonna be a slapstick comedy where i might end up dating a bill cosby or maybe even robbie williams dad! *gulp* a senile desperate humour substituting frustoo!!
he's luckier getting sofia coppola to direct his *sniff*
HAHAHAHAAA!

Richard Linklater
Your film will be 57% romantic, 60% comedy, 38% complex plot, and a $ 33 million budget.
Filmography: Slackers, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, School of Rock, The Bad News Bears (2005), Dazed and Confused. Very romantic, very funny, very complex, and under-budget. Be prepared to have your whole life take place in Austin, Texas and to have a lot of great dialogue with pithy observations. Hehe ... Dazed and Confused ... yeah, MAN!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home