Thursday, August 25, 2005

another one of those early morn posts

(STATUTORY WARNING - This article contains extremely extremist insanely insidious rabidly radical diabolically demented naturally nonsensical positively preposterous yet true tomfoolery! It's upto your discretion to read it)
Off late, me and many of my women pals have had conversations on that three letter world. All of us have been talking bigtime on the word, the relevance of the existence of that word, the disparities caused by that word and the consequences of having that around. Mmhmm any guesses yet, well let me not be an annoying fucktard and just go ahead by telling you that the word is indeed MEN!
Yes, MEN! Those so called simple beings as compared to us "complicated" ones. How untrue is all I say! As politically incorrect as I may sound, I'd definitely say (most) men are tougher to understand than the very stereotypical assumption of complicated women. Men I would go on further say (at the risk of being stoned) are more moody than a menopausal woman.
Men today I'd say are definitely far away from the classical notion of being only macho and chivalrous, with that sturdy thick skinned stone like outlook. With ideas like metrosexuality creeping into the open space, men today come with a lot of strings attached. Extremely sensitive, overtly parasitic, commitment-oriented, emotionally distraught, compulsively obsessive manic depressive beings, these men are!
Where is that creature that was that goofy shoulder punching moron that used to be? Where did that partner in all those innocent little crimes disappear? Where is that little nuisance that used to challenge on small dares claiming supremacy? Where is that Calvin-ish other-worldly clown? Okay, that is quite a lot of questions I presume, but could anyone give me an answer.
Yet men, probably God's greatest challenge after a dyslexic crossword puzzle, are such an integral part of our lives, where we have to resign to that cliche "men - can't live with them, can't live without them." All I could do is to wish for eternal childhood! Growing up... you don't want me to get started on that do you?!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Akshay said...

Haha!!! Early Morning Musings Way to Start A Day; (Un)fortunately we the integral part also make life so much more beautiful.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger L*J said...

I dont agree with you that this article is politically incorrect!
;)

Anyways I completely agree with you on most of the things and I guess WE talk abt the three letter word a lot too... I was talking abt MEN, you HoLy COw :D

Keep me posted abt the comments these "can't live with, can't live without" men, leave here, explaining themselves.

tata

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jammy said...

Thank you, for spending so much of your time thinking of us and "talking bigtime" over us, 3 lettered other-worldly clowns :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jax said...

Hey Su. Lovely post! I was laughing my ass off until Ms.Lyn knocked some sense into me and said I have to look at it seriously and give an answer to questions you have posed.

Hmmmm...now serious thinking happening. Will revert back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home