Thursday, July 28, 2005

hit me baybee one more tiyum!

audacious the post name is, isn't it...
mmm well the meat in it is nothing so scandalous alas! the main purpose of this blog is to announce my having added a hit counter this morn to my blog hehe!
well the reason you wanna know eh? yesterday i'd been to this arbit meet of bloggers in bangalore and out there one of the hajaar topics discussed was, the popularity of blogs based on the numbers in the hit counter... well this got me curious to know how many times do junta visit my blog...
well... like i said earlier... i say again... HIT ME BAYBEE ONE MORE TIYUM!

7 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Jammy said...

to get more hits u should update more frequently :)

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sue said...

hehe jammy me shall update often :D gotcha ;)
but havent i been updating more than oft lately!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger J said...

Woohoooo! 100+ in jus a day? U doin gr8! :D

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

i had a counter too. took the damn thing down. it started showing astronomical numbers after just a month! i thought that was too good to be true!

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jam said...

Hey there Sunu,

I originally hail from Bangalore, but am currently at IIM Indore. Just wondering whether I would qualify as a Bangalore Blogger and could become a part of the group.

Do mail me at p04jairamm@iimidr.ac.in letting me know if that is possible, as I would love to become part of the community of bloggers, on an offline basis, since I already am one on an online basis.

Cheers...........Jam

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Sanj said...

hmm... I once wondered if I should ask something like this on my blog and decided I'd rather not know ;-) Anyway I'm one [occasional] reader - even added you to my blogroll (hold your mouse over the link to see a brief descrption as well).

mandar, the good news is the astronomical numbers the counters show are probably right (mine show around 1000 a day). The bad news is that most - maybe upto 80 to 90% - not realyl sure - are search engine trawler threads!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger J said...

hi
do keep me posted on the meet ups!

blanknoise@gmail.com

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home