Friday, August 27, 2004

Quest to Questions

Alphabets
Words
Phrases
Stanzas
I add
I write
I express
This language
Which comes across
Does it do justice?
Does it need to do justice?
Who for do i express?
Do I need to express at all?
Childlike I question
But my grown up self is that which answers
Dichotomy
Confusion
Didacticism
Contradiction
Amidst this I survive
Amidst this I survive.


Sitting here writing a poem
Assuming I am the authority that dictates the emotions
When these lines are read
I wonder how controlled am I
When I sit here writing with my presumptions
Of the certainty of my confusion.
I write confused but I still write
Because the writing is the only sureness.
So I write I am confused
I am depressed
I need to look more within myself
But where to look and how to look
I still find undefined Ironically when I am here trying to define what I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home