Friday, June 24, 2005

Book Tagged!

Tags galore!!
I was book tagged by Jox and Rajesh.
Nice lil tag! Here I go!

Number of books owned
Oh just a few 100s :)

Last book bought:
No One Here Gets Out Alive by Danny Sugerman and Jerry Hopkins. A must read for Morrison fans! Reading it second time already! :)

Last book read:
Same one above... and before that was an extreme opposite... Reread Bridges of Madison County hehehe!

10 books that mean a lot to me:
originally said 5... but i couldnt stop!
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!
Fountainhead (my bible)
All / Any Guevara books
Metamorphosis by Kafka
To the lighthouse by Woolf
Waiting for Godot by Beckett (mmmm)
Dr Faustus by Marlowe (Whoa!)
Matilda by Dahl! (wonders it does to imagination!!)
Shyam Selvadurai's Funny Boy (you go Arjie!!)
Highsmith's Ripley novels (caresses my dark side)
The latest! Morrison's biography... Jim you rawk!

Books I read as a kid:
Malory Towers
Enid Blyton
Dahl!
Asterix
Tintin
Archies (giggle)
Abridged novels
Indian comics... Tinkle et al
Russian Folktales
Ukranian Folktales
Hajaar foreign folktales
Indian myths
P G Wodehouse
Agatha Christie
Hans Christian Anderson
Brothers Grimm
Lewis Carroll
R K Narayan
Dickens! (espech Oliver Twist)
Jules Verne
R L Stevenson
mannnnyyyy more! lol

Passing the baton to other voracious reader friends of mine -

Jam
Shy
Seven
Arun

4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jax said...

I wish I was half as well-read as you are Su! *bows in admiration*

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jammy said...

voracious reader and me? I'm still at the childhood books that you've given :D Anyways, thanks for tagging me; will do this tag in sometime.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger arethusa said...

Hey Sue...nice list there!
And thanks for tagging me...but I've already been tagged and done this post too :D

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Sue said...

rajesh thankx! :) you read a lot as well!!

and jox hehehehe :D i owe u one for that bow :D

lol jammy saw ur blog post hehe :) u read alright :P all modesty only...

and shy :D my lil girl hehehe man u amaze me with ur choice of classics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home