Friday, June 24, 2005

The "Know Me" Tag

The "Know Me" Tag
Been tagged by Jam and Rajesh
Lemme not ramble more and get with the business!

Three Names You Go By:
Sunu (been called this since time immemorial! family, close pals et al)
Sonds/Sondu (School pals... dunno why lol... but has continued!)
Sue/Sidey Sue (By lazy junta who cant call me Sunayana! hahaha naww... some junta and yea all aapis junta call me Sidey Sue)

Three screen names:
pessimistic_mean_sista (aahaha!)
jujubee_matter_maams!
indianhunk_slamdunk

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
hey! ask the guys I've dated to tell this!!

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
mmm ask the women who like bein' bitchy ;)

Three parts of my heritage:
Bangalore!
Mumbai born there et al...
mmm third... how bout the internet ;)

Three things that scare me:
Commitment!!
Life!
Yesterday :)

Three things I want in a relationship:
Money
more money
most money!
aaahahaha!! like Good Charlotte sang "Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money"

Three statements about you which are not all true or all false:
I like men...
I am happy ;)
I am a proactive sloth :D *chuckle*

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
The hands! nice big ones!!
ermmm that last line... *giggle*
Height!

Three things I want to do badly right now:
Go to a tropical island party haven!
Turn back time :)
Meet Jim Morrison!!

Three places I want to go on a vacation:
Ibiza and Spain!
North East India
Egypt

Three kids names i like:
Achint
Zaara
Amber

Three things to do before I die:
Publish a book atleast
Sing! hahaha in a sleazy karaoke bar
Live!

Three essentials in my day to day:
Music
Books
[cough choke censored]

Three things I am wearing right now:
how about we skip this!

Three people who have been tagged by me now are:
Lyn
Jox
Baybee

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Hahaha!!
Now I know a laaaat about you!:)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Akshay said...

neat way to write the know me tag it shows how well you dont knw urself :P thaayi idella manasnalli itkondu december nalli nange hidkondu hodibeda ashte :D

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Sue said...

hehehe loonie :)
nice blog you have there!
and yeah... do tell me on your infering! i'm curious :)

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Sue said...

lol @ jox! hehehe yes laaaat u know alright!!

and aks :P come december and you're gone case! hehehe :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home