Wednesday, April 20, 2005

hmmm part 983475682494964

a lotta junta... by that i am not exaggerating... yeah junta have asked me why i stopped with my rantings and whinings on my blog and got trivia-l instead... well the fact is guys i havent stopped with it...
just i want to start putting fundaes and dope on music n movies and other stuff on my blog which'd make it a one stop click for all gyaan even for me :):)
i will not stop with my writing dontcha worry!!
life heres been chill... organizin workshops on dance music and theater at work... been like madness and fun ... they went on great and response and feedback was sooper chill

hmm i sound like those bloggers that make their blogs their diaries and their lives public... so me will stop :)

ajay sent me this kwij... damn neat twas
check my results





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.


What kind of blogger are you?



neat eh ;)
and yes guys i wont stop with my musings :D:D

4 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Jammy said...

Sun,
The quiz gave the same results for me a well. But to think that my blog is insightful :)) lol

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Vetty Max said...

I got "Life Blogger".

"Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible."

Pretty true I think except the entertaining part.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Akshay said...

I am a saved blogger. Thanks for considering those requests. All that gyaan went over my head..

I got a Life blogger too

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Jax said...

totally agree! pundit blogger. keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home